- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our Web sites using cookies or clickstream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information.
Uses of Information
- English Sheet Metal does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future English Sheet Metal entities or subsidiaries. We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In limited circumstances, English Sheet Metal may need to share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- English Sheet Metal does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13.
How To Contact Us
English Sheet Metal Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
4114 Belk Street
Houston TX 77087
Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
The English Sheet Metal Companies follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY. We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING. When we share your information with other companies to help us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
- Information Collected by English Sheet Metal
- Uses of your personal information
- Personal information Provided to English Sheet Metal from third parties
- Sharing of personal information
- Choices regarding your personal information
- Updating your personal information
- Security of your personal information
- Cookies, clickstream technology and third party ad providers
- Collection of children's personal information
- Concerns about the privacy or security of your personal information
Information Collected by English Sheet Metal
As part of your interaction with English Sheet Metal, we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences.
While you're shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services
- Set up an account online
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with English Sheet Metal
Uses of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Providing customer services
- Administering sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy
Personal Information Provided to English Sheet Metal From Third Parties
Information From/About Friends or Family
If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that data and will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples include providing a friend's shipping address, e-mailing our weekly ad to a friend, and e-mailing friends a link to your Wish List.
Information from Third Parties
English Sheet Metal obtains consumer information from third party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers, or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to ensure we have the correct contact information for our customers.
Sharing of Personal Information
English Sheet Metal does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Sending English Sheet Metal marketing communications
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of English Sheet Metal
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain name, address or other personally identifiable information.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Any personally identifiable information you submit on a bulletin board, blog, chat room, comment about a product, or any other public forum on this Web site can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, e-mail address or any other personal information. Please note that if you choose to do so, it is at your own risk and you accept full responsibility for those posts and any consequences that may arise from posting this information.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
English Sheet Metal communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out. Before sending you mobile marketing (e.g., text messages) we will require your express consent by requesting that you opt-in.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods is appropriate under the circumstances.
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make. This will ensure we correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request.
English Sheet Metal will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications. Due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request. The following guidelines are provided for your convenience:
- 10 business days for e-mails
- 30 business days for direct mail and phone
Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. If you send us your request by regular mail, please allow extra time for us to receive and process your notice.
Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall notices, Reward Zone program membership information or other organization-related communications.